Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

CSA Sloth-Dolphin Shock

I'm sure, like me, many of you are mystified by the latest advert from Three. It features a cross between a sloth and a dolphin that was felt, in some way, to represent the idea of unlimited downloads on your mobile phone.

No, me neither. Still, it kept a lot of creatives busy, and for that we should be grateful. However, I assumed that was the last we'd hear of the sloth/dolphin. His abilities and appeal seemed, after all, a little niche.

Imagine my surprise, then, when it was announced that the same sloth/dolphin has just been made the Government's interim Chief Scientific Adviser. Who'd have guessed he was so multi-talented?

Any similarity to Chris Whitty is, of course, entirely coincidental.

Sloth/dolphin

Whitty

No comments:

Post a Comment