Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

2 Weeks to Go: Get Reading!

There's just over a couple of weeks until the majority of the 2011-12 FP7 Cooperation funding calls will be announced. If you're thinking of getting involved, you have to get your skates on. Yes, I know it seems crazy to do so before the calls are even announced, but by now you should have a good idea of who you would like to work with (your consortium), and have read the various iterations of the draft work programmes that have been made available by UKRO and others. If you've not do so, I've rounded up links to the latest versions I can find:
If I haven't listed your area, get in touch and I'll dig out the relevant work programme. Otherwise if you want more advice on what you should be doing in the run up to the calls, or just want to talk about the project you have in mind, get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment